Sunday, November 11, 2012

Zulily- Greatest Discount Website for Kids



Today I'm posting about something different-Zulily. Zulily is my all time favorite website to find great deals for kids, home decor or kitchen gadgets and women's clothing. It features boutiques and pricey designer items at a big discount. Being on a budget, I could never afford the items I've purchased otherwise.

There are other websites similar to this one that I've tried and Zulily is by far the best. Everything ships out within 2 weeks- sometimes, I've received my items in as little as five days. One order in the last year took 3 weeks to ship. When I emailed Zulily about this, they gave me a credit on my account to make up for the inconvenience  That is great customer service.

Right now they're running a special through this link. Anyone who signs up through this link gets a $10 credit. If you have children, grandchildren, or you love shopping for clothing and home decor- you have to sign up for this website. I highly recommend it. Right now is the perfect time to start making your purchases for the holidays.

The $10 credit offer ends Nov 16- but if you're reading this afterwards, I still recommend signing up..its a great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...